If the audio is sufficiently time-zoomed so that it doesn't fit in the window, a horizontal scroll bar appears in the view. To scroll the view, drag the scrollbar thumb, left-click in the scroll bar, or use the mouse wheel. The usual scrolling shortcuts also apply, as listed below. Note that scrolling doesn't move the audio cursor.
- Home scrolls to the beginning of the document.
- End scrolls to the end of the document.
- Page Down scrolls forward a page at a time.
- Page Up scrolls backward a page at a time.
- Down and Right scroll forward a line at a time.
- Up and Left scroll backward a line at a time.
- Edit/Goto/Cursor or pressing Ctrl+\ scrolls as needed to make the audio cursor visible.
- Edit/Goto/Selection Start or pressing Ctrl+[ scrolls as needed to make the selection start visible.
- Edit/Goto/Selection End or pressing Ctrl+] scrolls as needed to make the selection end visible.